P&T | JOIN OUR TEAM
Gaining exposure to multiple aspects of the business, we are seeking a new team member with a focus on inventory co-ordination, dispatch and customer service.
Your core role:
- Attend to the running of the retail store, located in Trangie NSW, 15-30 hours per week, including Saturdays
- Deliver impeccable customer service across multiple platforms including email, phone and in-store
- Co-ordinate and prepare product inventory and dispatch of online orders
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are consistently upheld
- Communicate with a wide customer base
- Uphold the values and integrity of the Peggy & Twig brand
- Communicate daily with the creative director and team members when required
We are looking for a team-player with excellent attention to detail and efficiency. You are comfortable taking on new roles & responsibilities as the needs of the business evolve. You enjoy keeping your to-do list full and stay focused to achieve it within a timeframe. You are motivated by supporting the growth of Peggy & Twig and nurturing our community of loyal customers and followers.
- You must be able to work from our Trangie workroom & store, and have full working rights in Australia
- A passion for the retail industry and a strong sense of personal style and presentation, aligned with the P&T aesthetic
- Previous experience in a retail environment, ideally a minimum of two years
- Excellent communication skills
- You are hard-working, organised, self-motivated, adaptable and happy to work alone
- You work well in a small team and welcome constructive feedback to improve work
- You have a calm, considered, kind and consistent approach to your work and colleagues
- You respect and appreciate quiet work in a communal work space
- You are confidential and loyal to the business and its stakeholders
- Digital marketing and social media management
- SEO, copywriting to brand guidelines, automation tools like Mailchimp
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for good lighting, shot composition, use of colour and graphics; experience with photography, graphic design & basic video editing skills
- Interest in production
- Willingness to work during school holidays
Why work at Peggy & Twig:
- An opportunity to be involved in the growth of an exciting small business
- Possibility to move into a management role for the suitable applicate
- Above award wages and generous staff discounts
Our core business at Peggy & Twig is to design and make beautiful pearl jewellery across our collections for customers to enjoy across Australia and abroad. Our pieces are made in small batches and shipped with care from our workroom in Trangie NSW. Additionally, we feature a number of selected fashion and homewares labels which complement the P&T brand as curated seasonal capsules. It is extremely important that we offer a quality product and service at each touchpoint. This requires a team of driven and intuitive people. Our space has been purposefully designed to operate as a workroom first and store second. The online component of P&T reflects our dominant sales and customer interactions, while our flagship store represents the brand through social media and welcomes local customers.
On the job induction and training to take place before the end of 2022, with the role beginning late January 2023. If this sounds like you, please send your resume and outline of why you would be a wonderful addition to our team at Peggy & Twig. Please let us know if you would like more information.